WATER OUTAGE - October 30, 2017

WATER OUTAGE The water will not be turned off today. However, it will be turned off tomorrw, Oct... [more...]

WATER OUTAGE - October 30, 2017

At about 2:45pmĀ the water will be turned off from the railroad tracks to Oak Drive, on the bayou... [more...]

Town of Fordoche Launches a New Website! Subscribe Today! - August 04, 2017

Town of FordocheĀ is proud to announce the launch of our new website. Subscribe to our site and y... [more...]


Building/Culverts Permits

Building Permits are handlled by the Pointe Coupee Parish Police Jury. 

To obtain a permit for both residential and commercial uses, simply call the Police Jury at (225) 638-9556.

To obtain a culvert permit, you may visit the Town Hall or click on the "Culvert Permit" link below and print it.

Relevant Documents

Culvert Permit ( PDF / 357 KB )